|Other Abstract||~Northwest 中文na (Shaanxi, Gansu, Qinghai, Ningxia, Xinjiang five provinces) is vast, accounting for about 1/3 of 中文na's land area. In Northwest 中文na, the ecological environment is fragile, the climate conditions are bad, the land is vast and the population is sparse, and the rural development is slow. In recent years, affected by many factors, the rural population aging, rural hollowing out, rural human settlements deterioration and other problems are prominent in Northwest 中文na. In addition, the level of rural planning and construction lags behind, planning and development ideas are backward, so it is urgent to find a new development path to adapt to the region under the background of Rural Revitalization and development.
Based on the strategic orientation of rural revitalization, based on the theory and practice of rural industrial development at home and abroad, this paper studies the development status of rural areas in Northwest 中文na. Taking Liuhao village in Ganzhou District as a typical case, this paper studies and analyzes the development status of Liuhao village through literature review, on-the-spot investigation, questionnaire survey, analysis and judgment The problems in the process of exhibition found the goal of Rural Revitalization and development of Liuhao village, and explored the mode and path of Rural Revitalization and development in typical suburbs of Northwest 中文na.
Based on the above research, the following conclusions are obtained in this paper
(1) In terms of rural industrial development, we should extend the industrial chain of Liuhao village, deeply integrate various industries, rationalize the industrial layout of "rural +" and "tourism +", build industrial clusters of Liuhao village, and promote the development of urban-rural integration.
(2) In terms of rural living environment, through the scientific distribution of production, life and ecological space, we can create a livable three living space; guide the development of green industry to realize the sustainable development of agricultural cycle; improve the utilization level of garbage resources in Liuhao village to realize the beautiful and livable countryside.
(3) In terms of rural public services, through the "Internet plus education" and "Internet plus medical treatment" mode, the education, medical level and social security level of Liuhao village will be improved; the "rural library" and the rural cultural square will be optimized and upgraded to improve the level of cultural supply; the reform of "clean toilet" in rural areas will be promoted, and the construction of garbage classification and harmless treatment facilities for straw tail vegetables will be str英语thened The public service capacity of Liuhao village is high.
(4) In terms of rural cultural development, it is necessary to build a comprehensive cultural service center of Liuhao village, improve the allocation of public cultural service facilities, establish a distinctive cultural brand in combination with the "culture + tourism" mode, promote the inheritance and development of rural traditional culture, and organize diversified cultural and recreational activities to provide villagers with more and better public cultural products and services.
(5) In terms of rural social governance, we should str英语then the construction of grass-roots party organizations in Liuhao village, set up central village Party committees and district party committees across villages and towns, and lead the regional industrial development with Party building; integrate autonomy with legal system and Moral Governance, cultivate villagers' habits of learning, abiding by laws and using laws, fully exert village rules and regulations, and standardize villagers' code of conduct; and improve the specific requirements of rural affairs to the public To build a scientific rural governance pattern.|