|Alternative Title||Effect of salt–nitrogen sources interactions on growth，root respiration and ion balance of pea seedlings
|Place of Conferral||兰州
2. 3个不同豌豆品种的根长和根面积均表现为硝态氮条件下的要高于铵态氮的，且50 mMNaCl均促进了这3个豌豆品种根长和根表面积的增加。
3. 3个不同豌豆品种幼苗的根系呼吸均随着盐分浓度的增加和培养时间的延长而降低。银豌1号的根系呼吸在盐分与铵态氮耦合处理的要高于盐分与硝态氮耦合处理的，而S5001-1和Ha的根系呼吸却相反，并且50 mMNaCl刺激了这两个品种的根系呼吸。豌豆幼苗的根系呼吸速率在盐胁迫下表现为白天的要显著高于黑夜的。
4. 盐胁迫破坏了植物体内的阴阳离子平衡，随着盐分浓度的增加植物体内Na+和Cl- 积累增加，而K+、Ca2+、Mg2+和SO42-的含量降低，NO3-和H2PO4-的含量没有明显的变化。
|Other Abstract||1. It is no significant differences of three different pea species biomass and root/shoot under salt–nitrogen sources interactions in the treatment and the control, the results showed that nitrogen alleviates the damge of salt stress on plants, the biomass was higher in nitrate condition than in ammonium condition. The water content of the plants were significantly reduced with salt increasing.
2. The root length and root area of three different pea species was higher in nitrate condition than in ammonium condition, and exhibited a significant differences. The plant''''s root length and root area were increased by 50 mMNaCl.
3. The root respiration of three different pea species exhibited a reducing trend as salt concentration and incubation days increasing. The root respiration of Yinwan NO.1 was higher in ammonium condition than in nitrate condition, but the results of S5001-1 and Ha were opposite, and its root respiration were increased by 50 mMNaCl. The root respiration of Yinwan NO.1 was higher in the day than in the night, and exhibited a significant differences.
4. Salt Stress disturbed the cation-anion balance in plants, the concentration of Na+ and Cl- exhibited a increasing trend as salt concentration increasing, but the concentration of the K+、Ca2+、Mg2+ and SO42- were reduced, and it is no significant differences of NO3- and H2PO4-.
5. The rhizosphere of three different pea species were significantly acidified according to the ion balance formula, the results that three different pea species exhibited rhizosphere acidification. The chromogenic color results showed that three different pea species exhibited rhizosphere acidification under salt–ammonium sources interactions, and exhibited rhizosphere alkalization under salt–nitrate sources interactions. The image treatment results showed that the acidification degree of the Ha was highest.|
唐让云. 氮源和盐分耦合对豌豆幼苗生长、根系呼吸和离子平衡的影响[D]. 兰州. 兰州大学,2015.
Items in the repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.